OMG Rules. Some extra thing I have come across while planning hunts.
*You must join the Beachside Hunt Group. (NO IFS AND/OR BUTS ABOUT IT.) All info will go through the group not to the individuals. (You can join the group yourself if you missed the invite and we will give you the correct tag.) I send out a group invite once when I send out the welcome kits its your job to join the group on your own if SL eats it when your offline (group is in my profile).
*All Hunt gifts in Beachside Hunt are for BOTH SEXES that means 1 for Male & 1 for Female or Unisex unless other wise started
* Your Gift must be boxed. The only thing we should see in the hunt item is your BOXED gift and the LM to the next 2 locations.
* Hunt item is not to be hidden inside another object (like walls,signs any where a new person to SL can cam in case they haven't learned the art of caming)
* Decoys! that's a big issue. Your limit is 5 (including your hunt item).
* You can re-size just not so tiny you need an magnifying glass. NO changing the hunt item Color.No taking LMs or note card I place in there out (unless I send you a new LM do to a store move)
* HINTS* You are welcome to use any hint giver you like but a hint for the blog is a must. Weather it be see hint giver or a regular hint.
* Please note being in a past hunt does not guarantee you a spot in the next one please accept that and no hard feelings.
* WE WILL NOT HUNT/TRACK YOU DOWN, IF WE TP TO YOUR AREA AND YOUR GONE, YOU WILL BE DROPPED, WE WILL NO LONGER SPEND ALL OUR TIME LOOKING FOR YOU. IF YOU MOVE PLEASE SEND A NOTE CARD WITH UPDATED INFO. (DON'T JUST SEND A LM).
You are given 2 days to fix any problems. If you do not follow these Rules you will be dropped. I have covered all problems that I have had in the past in this note card. More may be added at a later date.
If you have any questions/concerns please feel free to ask.
Brandy Birge, Organizer